Scott Talbot Salonspa is committed to the protection of your personal information.
Scott Talbot Salonspa is dedicated to safeguarding your personal privacy. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, Scott Talbot Salonspa will only collect and use your personal information as set out in this policy.
– You agree that if you submit your personal information to us, we may create a database record about you.
– You receive our web site services, you agree that we may collect information from you and from your use of our web site, and you agree that this information may be disclosed to our service providers.
– You agree that we may contact you with information about membership, our activities and other notices and updates (unless you have stated that you do not wish to receive these communications).
Scott Talbot Salonspa will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent. There may be exceptional circumstances where this may not be possible, such as if disclosure is required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Scott Talbot Salonspa, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
Scott Talbot Salonspa will not collect or monitor any personal information about you without your consent. The only personal information we collect is what you tell us about yourself and information about how you use our services and/or our web site.
Information collected about you through our web site is intended to be used for the following purposes only:
– To provide you with information aboumembership, our activities and other notices and updates where appropriate.
– To ask you for your opinion or comments about our services.
– To collect statistical data for marketing analysis.
Please note that in order to operate the web site or deliver a service we may sometimes share your personal information with a service provider.
If at any time you want to know what personal information you have submitted to us, you are welcome to contact us. If at any time you wish to update personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will amend this record.
Scott Talbot Salonspa will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Electronic information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Scott Talbot Salonspa will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
We may contact you at your email or other address, which you provide to us in order to:
– Provide you with information that may be of interest about Scott Talbot Salonspa membership,our activities and other notices and updates and other matters which may interest you.
– For those of you with an email address, to send you an email newsletter.
– We will not send you advertising information without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you.
If you are receiving communication from Scott Talbot Salonspa and do not wish to receive this information any longer, please contact us.
The Scott Talbot Salonspa web site provides links to web sites outside of the Scott Talbot Salonspa site. These linked sites are not under the control of the Scott Talbot Salonspa, and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies and organizations linked to our web site.
Scott Talbot Salonspa makes no guarantees of any kind with regards to the accuracy of information contained on this site. No warranty or guarantee is expressed or implied with any information at this site.
Scott Talbot Salonspa has, as far as it is possible, taken care to ensure that the information given on this site is accurate and up to date. However, this information is provided with the understanding that Scott Talbot Salonspa is not liable for the misconception or misuse of information provided. This information is continually being updated and so may not be accurate, current or complete and is subject to change without notice.
The information on this site is intended and applicable for United States audiences only and adheres to United States legislation and regulatory guidelines.